10 Reasons Why Promotional Bags Make Such Fantastic Corporate Gifts
All types of Promotional Bags are used to advertise companies, their services and products. They make great advertising gifts for many different reasons and this article will explain the top 10 types of Promotional Bags.
From Embroidered Laptop Bags to the common or garden printed plastic carrier bags they offer great value. Promotional Bags literally take your logo or message out onto the street and onto buses trains and cars. Take a look at how many brands you see on these bags the next time you are out and about. There can be very few more cost effective sorts of Promotional Merchandise out there.
1. Promotional Conference bags are one of the most popular bags in terms of Promotional Gifts They come in a wide variety of materials and fabrics and can range from a less than a couple of pounds to more than ten time that figure.
2. Promotional Printed Plastic Bags are still given away in their millions despite the fact that they are seen as the bad boys of the bag world. Stores use these great promotional items to advertise a whole range of products and services.
3. Promotional Shoe bags may seem to be a small part of the market but when you consider that most sports people use one, they run into millions of pieces a year. Who wants to put a pair of smelly, sweaty trainers into a sports bag when they can isolate them in specially adapted shoe bag?
4. Promotional Sports Bags are fantastic in terms of promotional gifts because so many people use them both at work and play. All the major sporting bands have developed ranges of branded sports holdalls.
5. Promotional Drawstring Bags have been the hit of the promotional bags world over the past few years. Literally millions of them are made and sold as promotional items every year. They are inexpensive and have a great branding area.
6. Promotional Printed Cooler Bags for picnics or days out are extremely popular and very cost effective. They come in a range of colours and sizes. Many are designed to hold specific quantities of cans so they are ideal for hot days or rock festivals etc.
7. Printed Cotton Shoppers top the best seller list year after year. These bags are amazing value and are perfect for any activity where the promotional gift needs to have an environmental link.
8. Promotional Laptop bags have become the groovy must have item in the world of Promotional Bags. They have been developed to protect the laptop with sprung pockets, Titanium corners etc.
9. Printed Rucksacks or Promotional Duffle bags are still great favourites. These eminently useful bags are used by kids up and down the country and have lots of valuable branding opportunities.
10. Printed Garment bags have the largest print area of all which is why they make such good Promotional products. Wherever you buy a suit these days they are given away free and for a very good reason. Every one you see is branded with the retailer’s name.
I hope that you find this list helpful and informative, Promotional Bags will always remain a firm favourite in terms of Business Gifts if only from a cost per click point of view.
by Francis Murphy